New Versions of DayMap Available Now
New versions of DayMap for the Mac and iOS are now available!
2.1.1 for Mac:
- [NEW] Each occurrence of a recurring task can be sorted in the the Calendar view independently.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Graying out scheduled icon when a task is completed.
- [OLD IS NEW] Hide Completed slider now affects the Calendar view as well as the Outline view.
- [FIXED] Fixed problem with the pop-up calendar where the wrong day could be highlighted as Today.
- [FIXED] Fixed problem where the Go to Today menu and button could send you to the wrong day.
- [FIXED] Fixed problem where autosave could get stuck in an endless loop, saving every 5 seconds.
1.1.6 for iOS:
- [NEW] Each occurrence of a recurring task can be sorted in the the Today and Week view independently.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Improved list font sizes. Fonts not support iOS system-wide dynamic text size settings.
- [FIXED] Fixed swiped date on Today view adding to the wrong day.